Antenatal Class Journal (pack of 10) – Booklet with complementary information and worksheets for parents-to-be and to support their antenatal education.
Each Antenatal Class Journal has 26 pages of content, full colour print as well as coated (matt) cover pages. The size is A5 (approx. 148 x 210 mm) and they are staple-bound.
Also, available as a PDF download and I can customize them for you, too…
- Pregnancy Vocabulary
- Childbirth Process (matching A4 printable images available separately)
- Childbirth Timeline
- Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Positions for Labour & Birth
- Massage/Light Touch
- Breathing Techniques
- Comfort Measures
- The Birth Bag
- Breastfeeding Timeline
- The Breast
- Infant Feeding Cues
- The Latch
- Responsive Bottle Feeding
- Laid-back breastfeeding or biological nurturing
- Breastfeeding Positions
- Hand Expressing
- How can partners support the breastfeeding relationship and bond with their baby
- Self-care & Relationship
- Tree of support
- Birth preferences
- Support network
- More info and support signposting page
If you would like the booklet with your branding / in your colours, or would like the standard (as seen in the pictures) as a pdf file, that’s no problem. Please see the product variations for details.
Please allow 5 working days to process your order for customized files.
I also offer workshops and mentoring for all birth worker and teachers. Especially for online learning, but also on how to use any of my products and activities. So, if you would like to explore any activities together, get in touch!
Check out and book on one of my workshops!