Antenatal & Postnatal Workshops in Nottinghamshire with Tina Gibbs. These are for all expectant parents, new parents as well as their families. Tina is an experienced Perinatal Educator, Doula and mother of four as well as bilingual in German and English.
I offer the following services in a 1:1 and/or group setting:
Antenatal & Postnatal Workshops in Nottinghamshire and online
*additionally, postnatal/post-partum breastfeeding support such as home visits or video calls is included in any of the courses/services above.
All Antenatal & Postnatal Workshops are available in a 1:1 or group setting. Furthermore, you can attend them in-person or in a virtual space. In-person workshops take place at a local venue in Nottinghamshire, NG13 or at your home (1:1 only).
Benefits of attending a one-to-one antenatal workshop:
- Your workshop will run on dates and times to suit you.
- Classes will all be tailored to your personal preferences as well as needs
- Plenty of time to ask any questions as well as practise positions, massage, breathing and relaxation techniques.
- If you have older children or pets to look after, the workshops can also be run at your home or online.
- Suitable for all, whether this is your first or fifth baby, whether you are on your own or have a partner