Your Labour Beadline is a tactile and visual teaching tool which will help you and parents-to-be explore what happens during labour and childbirth. A memorable way of explaining and understanding how childbirth unfolds and how to support the birthing process!
Every labour beadline is unique, just as labour is 🙂 All labour beadlines are handmade by me, Tina Gibbs.
Some beadlines will include a ‘rest and be thankful phase’ others don’t. Please look closely at the images before you purchase. I am always happy to send you more images on request! Just get on touch!
How can you use your labour beadline? – just a few ideas…
- Illustrate the different stages of labour
- with add-ons (pictures and cards or golden hour) to make labour more visual – available separately
- to discuss what may be happening when
- to use with comfort measure cards (available separately, see massage cards etc.)
- Written instructions with photos
- beadline x 1
I’ve recently created an add-on to the beadline. It’s the golden hour add-on which is available separately.
This product makes a great present for any midwife, doula, birth worker, antenatal teacher, breastfeeding counsellor or secondary school teacher.