Private 1:1 and group workshops, delivered online in the comfort of your own home. All of my workshops can be booked online on my Eventbrite page.
Some parents-to-be prefer to have one-to-one antenatal classes or may not have the time to attend a group antenatal course.
Benefits of attending a one-to-one antenatal course:
- Classes will run on a day to suit you.
- Classes will all be tailored to your personal preferences.
- Time to ask any questions
- If you have older children or pets to look after, we can offer the courses to be run at your own home.
- Suitable for all, whether this is your first or fifth baby, whether you are on your own or have a partner. Everyone welcome.
I offer the following services in a one-to-one setting:
- Birth Doula Services – What is a doula?
- Mindful Hypnobirthing
- Mindful Induction Workshop
- Mindful Caesarean Workshop
- Antenatal Classes
- Twins & Multiples Antenatal Classes
- Aromatherapy for Labour & Childbirth
- Birth Trauma Service
- Mindful Parenting Workshop
- Postpartum (postnatal) Doula Services – What is a doula?
*My postnatal/postpartum breastfeeding support is included in any of the courses/services you are booking. I will not charge to support a family with breastfeeding!
Book on regular or scheduled events (click) and this will take you to my eventbrite booking system. If you cannot find a date that suits you, please contact me and we can arrange a date/dates which suit you.
All upcoming events can be found on my Eventbrite page. You can browse and book any of my workshops and classes there. If you cannot find anything suitable for you, please get in touch and I’ll arrange a class to suit you!