- You are a parent-to-be or a new parent and are overwhelmed by the information and well-meant advice from everyone around you?
- You are looking for information and/or support during your pregnancy or for your early parenting period?
- You would like to feel informed, confident and empowered about birth and/or early parenthood?
I offer workshops and doula services for you! As your doula I will walk alongside you and support you in your decisions, choices, wishes and preferences.
Private 1:1 and group workshops, delivered online in the comfort of your own home. All of my workshops can be booked online on my Eventbrite page.
Some parents-to-be prefer to have one-to-one antenatal classes or may not have the time to attend a group antenatal course.
Benefits of attending a one-to-one antenatal course:
- Classes will run on a day to suit you.
- Classes will all be tailored to your personal preferences.
- Time to ask any questions
- If you have older children or pets to look after, we can offer the courses to be run at your own home.
- Suitable for all, whether this is your first or fifth baby, whether you are on your own or have a partner. Everyone welcome.
I offer the following services in a one-to-one setting:
- Birth Doula Services – What is a Doula?
- Mindful Hypnobirthing
- Mindful Induction Workshop
- Mindful Caesarean Workshop
- Antenatal Classes
- Twins & Multiples Antenatal Classes
- Aromatherapy for Labour & Childbirth
- Birth Trauma Service
- Mindful Parenting Workshop
- Postpartum (postnatal) Doula Services – What is a doula?
*My postnatal/postpartum breastfeeding support is included in any of the courses/services you are booking. I will not charge to support a family with breastfeeding!