Date(s) - April 22, 2022
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Virtual Antenatal Education Workshop – How to engage your audience – A 3-hour virtual CPD workshop for all birth workers.
Are you a birth worker or doula and currently facilitating or planning to offer virtual antenatal education such as classes, courses or workshops ? Are you facilitating Antenatal or Postnatal content for groups or in 1:1 settings on Zoom?
Are you looking for ideas to improve your Zoom workshops? Are you tired of being the only one talking? Would you like to get your participants more engaged? Would you like to know how it feels to be on ‘the other side’?
Then this workshop s for you! During this workshop, we will explore zoom features such as breakout rooms, annotation, polls and whiteboard. In addition to that, we will explore other free tools which may enhance your workshops.
- Free visual aids included in the workshop*
- Small group
- run by an experienced and perinatal educator
- facilitating and allowing discussions online
- card sorts
- informed decision-making activities
- using visual aids
- group work online
- homework and revision for clients
- and more
On the day you’ll need:
- a stable internet connection
- ideally a PC or laptop with the zoom app installed
- a power source for your device
- one additional device, such as a smartphone
- pens and paper
- please have your video and microphone on
Please participate and engage in the activities, it helps you and others learn and makes it much more fun! You won’t get away with just watching/listening! – There will be NO recordings!
All activity tools that we’ll use during this workshop are either part of zoom or are free to register. In addition to that, all images and visuals we’ll use during the workshop will be available to you after the workshop.
I look forward to working with you!
*resources are included for ‘full package’ ticket holders
You can also book via eventbrite if you prefer.
Bookings are closed for this event.