Date(s) - October 23, 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This Twins & Multiples Birth Workshop is for parents expecting twins or multiples and will prepare you for the joys, as well as the challenges, of multiple births.
- You would like to find out more about giving birth to twins or more, and what your options are?
- You would like some practical tips for looking after your multiples and where to find support?
- You are looking for support on feeding your twins or more?
I can help you! That’s why I have designed this 3-hour course.
It is a perfect addition to your other antenatal preparation, but also works well as a stand-alone option.
- Pregnancy with multiples
- A labour timeline
- Comfort measures for labour and birth
- Caesarean Birth
- Feeding Multiples
- The early hours and days
- Safer Sleep for Multiples
- Slings and baby carriers
- Top tips
- Where to get support
Bookings are closed for this event.