CPD Workshops for Birth Workers such as doulas, midwives, antenatal teachers, hypnobirthing practitioners…
I can help you to up your game, refresh your facilitation approaches. Facilitate on Zoom… Use tactile learning aids … Create engaging on-screen games…
Are you a birth worker and currently facilitating or planning to facilitate your workshops online? Are you facilitating Antenatal or Postnatal content for groups or in 1:1 settings on Zoom, Bluejeans or Microsoft Teams?
- are looking for ideas to improve your online workshops
- would you like to get your participants more engaged
- are tired of being the only one talking
- would you like to know how it feels to be on ‘the other side’
Then, my workshops are right for you!
CPD Workshops for Birth Workers - ONLINE
Live, interactive group workshops as well as pre-recorded self-paced courses for Birth Workers with Tina Gibbs. Tina is an experienced Perinatal Educator, Doula and Breastfeeding Peer Supporter.
- Virtual Antenatal Education - How to engage your audience - 5hr workshop including digital resources such as anatomy pictures for you to use in your workshops (live only).
- Labour Beadlines (a childbirth timeline made of beads) - How to make your own and how to use it (live as well as recorded version available)
- Create a playable informed decision-making (IDM) game for online courses (live only)
- Create a card sort for online education (live only)